Thursday, May 13, 2010

insanity....

There goes BITSAT and so do my hopes for a new phone. I guess i'm stuck with you my friend for some time more. Well, i think i didn't want to get rid of this one anyway. Its been the only friend who's been there for me always. And yeah, now i've completely lost it. See i'm in love with an inanimate object. Though i can't decide whether its a good thing or a bad thing.

What i've decided is a punchline. Its "you know what i hate ??" from shoot 'em up. I think its right too, because there are so little things that i like and don't hate ! So everytime you start a conversation with thats what i'm gonna say. Be ready for it. And don't bother telling me i'm mad, i already know i am.

The situation at home is badly deteriorating. I can't bear to stay in the same room with them for more than 5 minutes cause the conversation invariably strays towards me not studying. I've got no idea what i'm gonna do. The way my parents keep talkin about hostels i think i might go to a prison soon. So, these blog entries are gonna dry up. I haven't got any hope that anybody's gonna miss it though.

I just realised that i've got a morbid mindset going. Frankly i don't know what to do with it. Maybe i'll try to write some death metal but thats a possibility only if my parents don't open the door. I'm also feeling sleepy so i guess i'll just sleep.

So, until next time goodbye. Take Care and don't let my problems get to you !!

No comments: