Sunday, April 11, 2010

stronger

IITJEE's over and there's only one song on my mind : the broken, beat and scarred by metallica. I sure am hoping that the words "you rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again, it don't kill you, makes you more strong" turn out to be true.

Suddenly i've realised that i have to work hard (no matter how much i deem it inconsequential) if i want a new high-end phone. That thought has certainly been lingering in the deep recesses of my mind, but strangely i haven't given this reason much thought.

When i think about it, it seems these are all i've ever worked for. Even when i was like ten years old, i would study for exams only after i'd make my parents promise that they're gonna buy me a new bat or wickets or other cricket stuff. Once it was for a bicycle even (which eventually rot into oblivion). So, contrary to what i've been thinking lately, this "what reason for studying" thing isn't something that has developed over the past two years, i always had that question.

Anyway, it seems its the end of the line (another metallica song) for iit. What ? I've scored 80 odd marks in the first paper and going by the trends, i'm not gonna score anything more than air 7000 or so (which is of no use). So, i'm wondering if trying for a good aieee rank is worth it. After all, i've got a good chance of getting a good one. I realised today while giving the iit paper. Fucking aits botched up my brain. It made me think i've got no chance for iit. Now i think that if i hadn't had that feeling for the past week and if i had studied the past week, i would have had a good chance of getting into the iit's studying what i wanted to.

Well, thats the past now. Lets see if i can get myself to study for aieee. That's gonna be quite hard though, considering i've got the angel experiment by james patterson in my phone right now.

Also, before i forget i read some books after the boards and they've left me feeling more respectful towards two amazing authors : Tom Clancy and Matthew Reilly. Lets see if i can post some of there books here in a couple of days.

So, i guess thats it. I beg you leave (you can't do anything about it even if you reject my plea) and feeling happier than usual its GOODBYE :-).

No comments: