Monday, July 12, 2010

13.07.10

I've got only two words for myself "i suck". I can't do anything right. I can't make any fucking person feel good, let alone feel happy. But what can i do ?? I've got nothing to lose, and well, nothing to gain either. I'm a castaway of society. People like me usually end up in mental correctional facilities. Maybe i'll end up the same way....
There's something thats killing me. Yes, its a girl. Its gotta be. There's nothing else but love, in this world, to die for. Knowing that she doesn't feel the same way wouldn't hurt me so much as it does when she even refuses to believe me. Am i such a bad person that nobody's willing to believe that i may for once have feelings for someone ?? Perhaps its a shell i've created myself. Perhaps i AM evil. I don't deserve any happiness, coz i'm not capable of giving it to anyone. Yes, thats gotta be it.
I'm a social misfit. All i'm capable of is criticising others, while i lose everything that's dear to me. Maybe that's what i'll do ever in this life. I'll have to stay alone, moan in self pity and drive myself insane to stop other people, people i care about get hurt. I am doomed to loneliness, and that's one fact i can't accept despite it being the truth.....

4 comments:

Himanshu said...

dude..!!
take it easy....u think too much
even i think too much..
just engage urself into sumthing...working
like d college beginning soon..u mite feel good by den..
i noe my comment may luk lyk a blunder....but ...try n give ur mind a rest..

nexus11 said...

yeah you're right.....i think too much....i'll try not to think too much....but what else do i do ?? everything else i like is related to computers, which is not an option....anyway thanx man.....

Dark Xrev said...

ur an idiot

nexus11 said...

i knw..