Sunday, August 15, 2010

12.08.10

Its been a long time since i last wrote something here.....To be honest, hostel makes you lazy. Its always a tussle for time control between food, games, sleep and homework. I've even stopped reading and the latest book i've been reading has consumed more than two weeks, even though its quite fast paced and interesting. Maybe its time to reinvent myself.

College life on the other hand has failed to deliver a majority of promises it had seemingly made, in my opinion. The winner is hostel life and not the actual college life.

I also woke up to a harsh reality last week. My fitness is nowhere near what i would call accetable, and what's worse is that i'm too lazy to do anything about it.

We have a 'fresher''s party on friday. Seems like we're gonna have some fun there. Really i haven't looked forward to any parties except those that were on my birthdays but i am quite strangely looking forward to this one.

As they say, we'll wait and watch what happens.

No comments: