Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hope is a Bitch

I don't ever remember being happy. Not that I haven't been happy, I just don't remember those moments. Part of the reason is that nobody ever tries to understand when I'm not happy, or they fail if they try. And I seem to concentrate on those faults more than the joys. Now I don't expect anyone to understand me or try to understand me. But there's still the hope. It stays there, always.
That little thing that keeps you pining for a better tomorrow is hope. That little thing that keeps you alive is hope. And that little thing that causes your heart to break again and again is also hope. Hope is the most illogical feelings of all. There's no reason to have hope, but you need it and you find it, just to prevent yourself from imploding. Yet it's hope that makes you cry, when things don't go your way (even when you don't expect them too).
Hope is a reflection of your desires. You always have desires, therefore you always have hope. Since you have hope, you invariably have disappointments. Still all you have is hope. All you have is a hope that your other hopes don't prove to be unfounded. But in all likelihood, all you'll find is that hope is a bitch. Then you'll hope that hope doesn't break you.
Well, that's just sad.

No comments: