Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back again!

I have been ignoring this blog for the past two years. And I don't feel right about that. That's the thing, I seem to live my life the wrong way. Consequences can go to hell, I'm gonna live the way I am living. I realize that's not right, but what am I to do about it? I seem to be far too weak to change anything.
I am sorry about ignoring this blog, and I am sorry to all the readers I may still have. You keep coming back for only two possible reasons, either you're in love with me or you're the same cold, dark and cynical personality that I am. If the former, you're better off finding some other obsession, I am not worth your time, believe me. The latter? Welcome to the club and a warning, you're not like to find any solutions to your problems on this rant page, I'm sorry (again).
A lot has happened since I last posted here. I think I had what I wanted and I blew it. Everything. I am disappointing in college to say the least and I seem to be regressing into the angst laden life I had when I started blogging. Since it helped last time, I supposed I should return to familiar territory to find myself again. Well, here I am.
Until next time!

No comments: