Friday, February 19, 2010

a new beginning........

So, i finally started studying today. Hmmm...it feels good not to be fighting against myself anymore. I have only one regret, this feeling should have come earlier. But, as they say, better late than never.
When i sat down to study today, i felt a certain feeling that today nothing can stop of of from studying. My phone was on the table alongside the books but i was'nt online. Instead, i was really studying for once. I made a plan as to how to tackle my course in the limited time that i've got.
I know that its not gonna be easy to score well after all the 'hardwork' that i've done over the year. So, i'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that all goes well and i don't have to live in agony anymore...............
This might be a last post for a long time. Well, i hope it will be coz that would mean that i am studyin.........................

No comments: